Friday, December 5, 2014

OSU Basketball Game With Luke

Our dear friends Robb and Wendy Hildreth gave us an early Christmas gift a few weeks ago!  They gave us tickets to an Ohio State basketball game.  We were very excited to take Luke to the Schott and experience a game as a family of 3!  They played Marquette and won, which made it even more fun!

As I looked around at the various families at the game, I couldn't help but be somewhat sad as I realized we wouldn't be able to take Luke to any games as a little boy.  Yes, he was in my belly, but he wouldn't be able to sit in the chair next to us and cheer loudly with us.  I had to hold back tears some, but through that I was thanking God for another fun thing for us to do with our son.  I'm sure he'd be a huge OSU basketball fan!

Here are a couple pictures we took after the game inside the arena...






Thanks Robb and Wendy for the tickets!  We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment